Helper Application: GumMC

Discussion in 'Helper' started by GumMC, Jan 4, 2019.

1. GumMC

GumMC New Member

FirstName:
    Antonio
    Minecraft Username:
    GumMC
    Skype Username:
    live:gummc_2
    Languages Spoken:
    English And A Little Spanish
    Timezone:
    Eastern Standard Time
    United States
    Time spent per day on TorchNight:
    I can spend up to 4-5 hours on the server
    Approximate Join Date:
    1/4/19
    Why would you be a great helper?:
    Well, seeing as how Minecraft has been a big part of my childhood. (I’ve been playing since I was 10 years old, I’m 14 now) I want to help the server because it has helped me, I have created an indestructible bond with my irl friends because of the fun this server provided me with and for that I thank it. Not to mention that I’ve made a lot of interesting and fun friends on this game, that I’d never met if it weren’t for Minecraft. Even though most of them are gone now I’m still pretty close with some of them, and heck I’m even starting to make new friends that I hope to get to know better. Before I leave Minecraft for good, I want to give back to servers for the fun it has provided me these past 4+ years. I think I should be helper because I'm good at helping, I've been playing on servers for 5 years so I usually have the correct answer to questions regarding the server. I am also actively watching the chat so if new players ask for help I can answer their questions as soon as I see them. I am able to recognize that even if I try my best to help people, that I won't always be able to help them if they're struggling. One of my flaws is that I'm not great at asking for help when I need it, though it's been something I've been working on improving this past year. Thank You