Helper Application: JustHawk

Discussion in 'Helper' started by JustHawk, Jun 6, 2018.

1. JustHawk

JustHawk New Member

FirstName:
    Jacob
    Minecraft Username:
    Hawk_miner
    Skype Username:
    No skype but does have an active discord account with the torchnight discord
    Languages Spoken:
    English
    Timezone:
    Western
    United states of America
    Time spent per day on TorchNight:
    around 3-5 hours per weekday - 5-7 on weekends
    Approximate Join Date:
    May or june 2017
    Why would you be a great helper?:
    I've have been on this server for about a year now and it pulls me into this smp world. I feel i have enough experience to help players who are needing help on the server, such as the new players that don't know what to start with or how to do certain functions on torchnight. I feel I rarely swear on torchnight, although i do sometimes to express the seriousness/sillyness of certain situations. I would enjoy to not have any enemies on the server, although there are a few who dislike me. I have experience dealing with people on the server, such as talking to blueeyes_1 about why hes mad and what i can do for him. I feel great pride in helping people, but the main reason I want helper is to help torchnight as a whole. we need more helpers on the server to deal with situations on the server. we only have two helpers that are not very active and i am very active on this server, as i try to get on every day. I hope to relieve the stress you might have taking care of the server and having a real life and I am home almost all day to get on the server when ever you need help while you are busy. I know you don't accept many applications but i hope that you take this request seriously and not see it as a teenager trying to mess up torchnight and be abe to brag, yet it's the opposite. i really have fallen in love with this community and server in whole and I think very little of myself.... well anyways Thank you for reading and i understand if you say no to this, seeing as how it's hard to trust people on the internet. Have a great day!

Sincerely,
    Jacob (Hawk_miner)

2. JustHawk

JustHawk New Member

I dont know if i needed to add western coast so im saying it here. My timezone is the western coast